[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

nailz nailzuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:14:44 EDT 2012

On 3 October 2012 00:18, Your Real Name <anoknusa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 01, 2012 at 08:29:38PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:

> meant.

> > > This poster should also be banned, since this post doesn't call for
> help
> > > nor offers it.
> > >
> > > Oops... Mine too... Now I've done it!
> > >
> > > ("The life of Brian", anyone? The lapidation sketch? Oops again: I hope
> > > Allan McRae is familiar with the word "lapidation", or it's two weeks
> > > for me too.)
> > >

> > Lapidation fails when I can just punish everyone...   I am more than
> > happy to just close the list again.
> >
> > I have not because I am not "prone to panic attacks".  (Hi Pete! - here
> > is your answer who those emails go to)
> >
> > Allan
> >

> I'm down for seeing the list get closed again, or at least a banning
> free-for-all.
> The forum mods wouldn't tolerate this kind of childish bullshit; I don't
> see why
> the devs/ML mods need to.  There are plenty of places online to complain,
> the support
> list doesn't need this.

[quote]the support
list doesn't need this.[/quote]
 I too am fed up with all the dross and  i only been here a few weeks, i
mean nobody is forcing anyone to use arch, if people dont agree with the
way its heading either jump ship to another distro , or god forbid maybe
even add something constructive to arch.

--

                      www.cirrusminor.info <http://cirrusminor.info>
                   <http://www.cirrusminor.info/>

<http://www.cirrusminor.info/>