[arch-general] kernel 3.6 feedback

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Wed Oct 3 07:33:03 EDT 2012

   kernel 3.6-1 testing report:

   I am running 3.6 from testing on 3 machines. 1 laptop and 2 desktops.
All are fully updated from testing repo.

   1 of the desktop didn't come up right - seemed to have trouble with
root filesystem (initiscripts still not systemd). On second reboot it
came up fine. No logs obviously - will report if any further issues
arise. Could be a coincidental hardware problem I suppose.

    Other desktop and laptop are both totally fine. laptop has intel on
board graphics and sandy bridge i7 with intel 6300 wifi (lenovo w520).

   gene