[arch-general] Full mailing-list moderation

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 3 21:45:56 EDT 2012

[2012-10-03 12:01:55 +1000] Allan McRae:
> All post to the mailing list are now moderated.  As this takes time away
> from us actually maintaining the distribution, this will only occur
> intermittently.

I have disabled full list moderation but turned on everyone's moderation
bit. Therefore, the next message you will send to this list will be held
for moderation - hopefully for no more than a couple hours.

Provided your message contains *factual bits of useful information*, it
will be allowed through to the list and we will turn off your moderation
bit, so from then on you will be able to post freely.

And this list will be a joy to read again. :)

--
Gaetan