[arch-general] Akonadi file content search

Andy Pieters Pieters.Andy.Mailing at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 05:50:42 EDT 2012

Hi girls and boys

This may seem like a daft question, and I did research this at length
on Google, but is there any frontend that one can use to search file
file contents?

I understand that Akonadi contains meta data and that nepomuk feeds it
and that everything ends up in (my case) a MySQL database (tables).

Apart from the krunner interface, is there a front end that allows you
to specify more than one criteria on a search? Or possibly is there a
backend that can do advanced searching?

PS: Yes one can query MySQL, and yes, there is akonadiconsole but that
does not seem to have an item search for files.

Thanks

Andy