[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [draft] Install medium 2012.10.06 introduces systemd

Damjan Georgievski gdamjan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 22:39:13 EDT 2012

>> Is there a way to boot the install medium over PXE similar to ArchBoot?
>
> Yes, it's on the wiki somewhere.
>
> If you have a fast internet connection (10MBit/s or more), you can use
> this: https://releng.archlinux.org/pxeboot/

As far as I understand that is an image that then downloads the
install media from some server on the internet.
We already have a PXE (dhcp/tftp) server in our hackerspace and a
locale Arch mirror with the packages.
I just need to add the install media so that we can install Arch even
if offline (which happens).

--
damjan