[arch-general] Suggestions for email for a paranoid Archer

Menachem Moystoviz moystovi at g.jct.ac.il
Fri Oct 12 04:55:53 EDT 2012

>From the responses I've received, I gather the following:
- Crypto is only going to get me so far, unless I can coerce all
incoming email to use TLS
- Until I have a steady income, my best bet is to use Google Apps for my domain
  and to download all incoming mail - probably deleting it from
Google's servers while I'm doing it
- Once I have a steady income, I can afford to pay for a VPS, on which
it will be more likely
  that a mail server set up on it will be able to send and receive mail

I really appreciate the help you guys gave. Thank you.

Gesh

P.S. I'm aware of the fact that, given a determined enough attacker
with enough resources, anything is hackable.
     However, this does not, in my opinion, absolve us from our
responsibility to try and secure our systems
     to the extent of our abilities