[arch-general] Keyboard (special funcs) in Gnome3

Héctor Herrera hherreraa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:18:20 EDT 2012

Hi everyone!!

I'm trying to control my system with the multimedia keys. In this moment, I
can control the brightness of the screen and wireless, but I can't control
the volume applet, or the Web navigator, or anything else. I read the wiki,
and I can configure in /usr/include/X11/keysymdef.h, but... Is that tne
only solution?

Ah, I'm not running testing, I'm only in the [core] repo. And my version of
GNOME is 3.4.1.3
--
Saludos

*Héctor Herrera Anabalón*
Egresado ICCI UNAP
Servicio Arquitectura Galatea - Oficina Técnica http://www.galatea.cl
Miembro USoLIX Victoria
Registered User #548600 (LinuxCounter.net)
+56983118902