[arch-general] Systemd : A big big thanks to all the dev work

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Wed Oct 31 21:18:35 EDT 2012

According to Arno Gaboury:
# I just wanted to publicly thanks all the Arch devs for this smooth
# transition.

That's a big +1 for me. I also was using systemd long before it became
part of the base installation, and couldn't have been more pleased with
the performance boost I got even on a very old, very slow system after
deployment, and I was not at all disappointed when I got my main box
back up and rolling and deployed systemd on it as well. Thanks for all
the great work that went into making it as good as it is now, and I look
forward to future developments as well.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk
--