[arch-general] KDE Dolphin Network Services : Fail to open ftp server

set nmset at netcourrier.com
Sun Sep 2 07:44:52 EDT 2012

Hello,

On my home network is a UPnP/FTP/Samba server which I can access normally
through these protocols from many devices.

On ArchLinux, FTP access through a URL in Dolphin's address bar works simply.
Browsing fails through the pathway : Network/Network Services/FTP
servers/ServerName.

Error message (crude translation from French) :
	can't connect to host servername.local : timeout reached when trying to
connect to remote host.

The error is displayed immediately.

The same attempt succeeds on Fedora 16 in the same home network.

Any help to solve this out is welcome.

Thanks in advance.