[arch-general] Postgresql with Systemd

Paul Gideon Dann pdgiddie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:00:06 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 04 Sep 2012 18:36:04 D. Can Celasun wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Paul Gideon Dann <pdgiddie at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 04 Sep 2012 16:13:32 you wrote:
> > > The socket is being created fine, but phpPgAdmin still won't connect,
> >
> > even
> >
> > > though pgsql is fine, and I'm not sure why.
> >
> > I now think this is something to do with php-fpm.service having
> > PrivateTmp=true, but I haven't had any luck even after commenting out this
> > line and doing "systemctl daemon-reload" and restarting the daemon.
> >
> > Paul
>
> If you try it with sysvinit, does it work correctly?

Yeah, it doesn't work with /etc/rc.d/php-fpm either.  Obviously something else
has broken in a recent update.  Php-fpm also seems to be randomly segfaulting
on start (and sometimes starting fine):

:: Checking configuration                          [DONE]
:: Starting php-fpm                                    [BUSY]
/etc/rc.d/php-fpm: line 55: 31083 Segmentation fault      /usr/sbin/php-fpm

Rebuilding php-fpm from ABS doesn't make that go away.

Paul