[arch-general] GDM and/or PulseAudio mute my sound

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Sun Sep 9 00:13:05 EDT 2012

Well, I first must say that I have no interest in removing PulseAudio from my system, as I have had perfectly good results with PulseAudio and accessibility in the past, and in spite of the bug I am experiencing now on this temporary machine, there's nothing that works as seamlessly for me as PulseAudio. I will check various GNOME and other list archives more extensively to help solve the immediate problem, at which time, I will report the solution to this list. Until then, if anyone has found a solution, please don't hesitate to post it here if I can't find it before you do. Thanks.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it.