[arch-general] archiso - more install guides

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 9 10:29:26 EDT 2012

> ...which can used with text web browser or as installed package, with
> one of these packages below:
>
> community/arch-wiki-docs 20120619-1
>     Documentation from wiki.archlinux.org
> community/arch-wiki-lite 20120619-1
>     The wiki without html. 1/9 as big, easily searched and viewable on console.

Why not put that one package on the cd with hints in motd.

I guess you could expect many arch users to have scripts all sorted and
other machines to browse on but expecting some users to browse the web
before they have updated or configured the security and possibly
running as root (though I would hope that would never happen, it will)
seems very wrong.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)