[arch-general] Need to meet a tech guy

Arno Gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:50:25 EDT 2012

Dear list,

I'm a 47 years old trader, and the current financial crisis forces me to
change my job.
I am working on few business projects which involve good tech knowledges.
I am not a tech guy, just a sophisticated user (proudly running an Arch
box) whith tech as a hobby. I nedd to gather informtaions for the tech
part of my projects and would appreciate to talk with someone involved
in the web and software industry.
I am leaving in Geneva, Switzerland, and if one of you is here too and
can spend a litle time to meet and answer my questions, please PM.

French speaking and knowledges in R language <http://www.r-project.org
would be a plus.

Thank you.