[arch-general] syslinux material in beginner's guide

DG dangets at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:39:50 EDT 2012

The partitioning step walks you through to this point, showing that
the root partition is /dev/sda3 (if you are following the same
scheme).  So the syslinux line with root=/dev/sda3 ro is correct.  I'm
not sure about the ro vs rw, but mine is ro and works fine.

Name    Flags     Part Type    FS Type          [Label]       Size (MB)
sda1    Boot       Primary     Linux                             15360
sda2               Primary     Linux swap / Solaris              1024
sda3               Primary     Linux                             133000*