[arch-general] / mounted ro after update

nailz nailzuk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:27:07 EDT 2012

I did an install yesterday and i too had / mounted as read only (syslinux)
I triple boot and Arch is on HDD3 so i use Sabayons grub to boot into arch
, after messin with the fstab it was all good , is this another new
"feature of Arch" ? seems there's more spanners flying than at a
scaffolders convention of late , still i enjoy the challenge .

--

                      www.cirrusminor.info <http://cirrusminor.info>
                   <http://www.cirrusminor.info/>

<http://www.cirrusminor.info/>