[arch-general] Cannot see tty after starting X

Aurko Roy roy.aurko at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:24:36 EDT 2012

Hi,
   I am unable to see the ttys immediately after starting X. Neither the
original tty from which X was started nor the other unused ones seem to be
visible. I have an Nvidia graphics card and I have tried using both the
nouveau as well as the proprietary nvidia driver - but neither seem to
work. I had faced this problem earlier with nouveau but the nvidia driver
used to work perfectly fine.

Has anybody else faced this issue?

--
Aurko Roy