[arch-general] Iinstallation program

Bigby James anoknusa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:25:27 EDT 2012

Please, please /please/ don't recommend spin-offs as "Arch Lite" or "Arch
Made Easy" or anything like that.  Neither Manjaro nor Chakra are closely
related to Arch, and giving folks the impression that they are just leads
them to ask for help on our forums--where they get the brush-off--and
everyone ends up unhappy.  It's enough to mention that Arch doesn't offer
what the OP wants.