[arch-general] sleep + lid events + kde => new problem - solved

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Fri Sep 21 15:15:45 EDT 2012

On 09/21/2012 10:39 AM, mike cloaked wrote:

> Any chance you may have a setting that could be changed in the KDE
> power management settings window to get this working again?

 Spot on - in the KDE power management - there was a section called
'activities' - it was selected - deselecting and instead choosing 'dont
do anything special' .. fixed the issue ..

 All is well!!

I don't recall changing this but either it was the big kde update or I
did so accidently and was not aware ...

Thanks!

gene/