[arch-general] Systemd and startx

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 15:14:34 EDT 2012

On 23-09-2012 19:38, Arno Gaboury wrote:
> I went straight to systemd, and nothing exploded on my face! Do not be
> scared, far from being so complex at it seems to.

I wasn't expecting anything to explode, it's just my policy to do things
in small incremental steps and use test subjects first if possible, this
way I have some hands on experience for when I do the changes on the
physical machine, which has important data and needs to keep working.

Since using systemd is new to me I'm just following the policy that has
served me well so far ;)

--
Mauro Santos