[arch-general] Upgrading an old system

Guillermo Leira gleira at gleira.com
Mon Sep 24 02:35:01 EDT 2012

:-)

It was an arch system. A Laptop with a 700 MHz PIII and 256 MB RAM. It's not very useful nowadays.

And how would a pic prove it? I have the pacman log, but even that could be forged. :-)

And I'm using outlook in a XP VM inside VMware Workstation. We have Exchange at the office, and I haven't found another way of connecting to it.

This address is in a POP/SMTP account, but I don't want to have two email clients.

Regards,

Guillermo Leira