[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Simon Perry arch at sanxion.net
Tue Sep 25 17:33:58 EDT 2012

On 25/09/12, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

| If a "troll" would write something stupid about any other software, from
| any other coder, this never ever would cause such a useless and long
| thread. It needs "fans" to continue nothing.

It takes two to tango. Perhaps you need a reminder of the fair and
balanced critique Heiko initially offered, based on a package in
[testing], that has not made it to [core]:

https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2012-September/031151.html

| Superb, using systemd safes a few seconds at startup, time that can be
| used to write useless mails, just to diss each other. If startup would
| take some seconds longer, we perhaps would get less mails. Isn't that a
| good argument against systemd?

Excellent tip, I'm now perpetually rebooting my boxes so I can gain an
extra 4 hours per day. GO SYSTEMD!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+trolling+works

--
Simon Perry (aka Pezz)