[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Wed Sep 26 06:39:09 EDT 2012

Am Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:28:20 +0200
schrieb Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>:

> This is not about opinions at all.

No, this is about opinions. Well, not only about opinions, also or
rather about personal experience.

> Everything useful that is to say about this topic has been said. All
> that can be added are flames. You restart a discussion that will lead
> nowhere, and you know that. That is trolling, and trolling will not be
> tolerated any longer.

And this is not trolling. This (my initial comment) just had to be
said to open the systemd fanboys' eyes and to show them that their so
super superior evolution is apparently not so superior and not such an
evolution, and that upstream (Lennart) is probably not the best
developer.

And all my answers have been just corrections of the worst bullshit and
totally false allegations. That's not trolling, too.

And, yes, those systemd fanboys are the ones who make the most noise,
and who are totally blinded.

The trolling comes only from the systemd fanboys like Denis A. Altoe
Falqueto, who really said nothing not even systemd related, who just
flamed and write hate mails about people who don't like systemd and who
criticize systemd. This is trolling and flaming.

See also Denis' blog to which he sent a link in his last e-mail. And
read particularly the comments, especially the one written by njanja
(even if the tone is not the nicest) and Denis' reply to it. It speaks
volumes, especially about Denis' attitude which is the attitude of most
of those systemd fanboys.

So if you want to ban someone then ban the real trolls who really
always stir the flame up.

Heiko