[arch-general] Mailing list closed for 24 hours

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Fri Sep 28 05:43:29 EDT 2012

[2012-09-28 11:38:13 +0200] Nicolas Sebrecht:
> What you're calling crap are all technical content that could gain with
> direct emulation with official maintainers.

We have recently seen on this very mailing list that for every person
posting considerate opinions, there are dozens who just pollute threads
with fear, uncertainty, doubt, and just sheer incompetence.

We simply cannot allow that to spread to arch-dev-public, even if we all
agree it is too bad that some people with considerate opinions are not
allowed to post there just because they aren't devs.

--
Gaetan