[arch-general] Intel SNA artifacts in Firefox

Paul Gideon Dann pdgiddie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 08:33:50 EDT 2013

Since the xf86-video-intel update that enabled SNA by default, I've noticed
that some areas of some web pages (mostly flat backgrounds) in Firefox suffer
from heavy graphical corruption, as if those areas are being used as rendering
buffers elsewhere: bits of web pages from other tabs, etc...  It goes away
when I scroll the page.  It happens regularly, every couple of minutes or
more.

This is on a Dell Latitude E5520 (Sandybridge i5) with KDE.

I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this?

Paul