[arch-general] Downgrading packages with ABS tree svn/git repo

BlissSam m13253 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 22:59:56 EDT 2013

Hello those who need help,

It is unfortunate that Arch Rollback Machine (A.R.M.) has shut down.

I just want to tell those who need to build old packages: There is a svn/git repo for ABS. You can fetch it for old PKGBUILDs.

Now I use those PKGBUILDs to keep a productive server stable. I share my idea here and hope that it can solve your problem.

Link:
[core]/[extra]: https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/
[community]: https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/

P.S. If anyone find it useful, please consider appending this to the Downgrading_Packages page on ArchWiki.

--
Best regards,
StarBrilliant (@m13253)