[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [RFC] Add Wayland/Weston

William Giokas 1007380 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 04:51:47 EST 2013

On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 01:43:46PM +0100, Andreas Radke wrote:
> I've pushed cairo with gl and egl backends to testing. xlib-xcb is now
> also enabled again that now should be safe to use.
>
> I can't build mesa with --with-egl-platforms=x11,drm,wayland until we
> have wayland in community or extra to build against.
>
> Package libclc was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libclc.pc'
> No package 'libclc' found
> Package libclc was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libclc.pc'
> No package 'libclc' found
> checking for XCB_DRI2... yes
> checking for xcb_dri2_connect_alignment_pad in -lxcb-dri2... yes
> checking for WAYLAND... no
> configure: error: Package requirements (wayland-client >= 1.0.2
> wayland-server >= 1.0.2) were not met:
>
> No package 'wayland-client' found
> No package 'wayland-server' found

I'm getting pkg-config errors too, but for totally unrelated packages,
like webkit-1.0. Downgrading cairo to [core] fixes that for me (and
allows me to build things again) but the one in testing somehow breaks
pkg-config. I have no idea what's going on, but if you need me to run
something, I'll be glad to give some output.

Steps to reproduce:

# pacman -S testing/cairo webkitgtk
[...]
$ pkg-config webkit-1.0; echo $?