[arch-general] rEFInd 0.6.4 + linux 3.7.2-1 fail to boot

Kazuo Teramoto kaz.rag at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:17:42 EST 2013

On 25 Feb 2013 at 18:13:14 -0300, André Vitor de Lima Matos wrote:
> I can't boot with 3.8-2 again!! linux 3.8-1 is working fine

For me it stopped to boot after > 3.7.7. Linux-3.7.7 is the last version
that boot, each version after it don't. Gummiboot stopped to boot in
v22, only v17 boots for me.

When I choose the arch entry in the boot loader and it become freeze at
the boot loader screen.

The interaction of bootable and kernel/gummiboot versions is a mess on
my system. The versions I cannot boot from form a dense set! I always
bring an arch livecd with me (my UEFI mobo wont boot from USB).

Currently I'm busy so I don't have time to debug it. As I don't see
anyone talking about boot problems I'm blaming my Samsung laptop. I hope
to have some time to debug and put the blame in someone else...

Regards,
Kazuo Teramoto