[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] network interface naming with systemd 197

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:48:11 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Dave Reisner <d at falconindy.com> wrote:

> *** Why are you still reading this?
>
> If you made it this far, you might be as crazy as I am, so here's Pinkie
> Pie dressed as a chicken:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/DDukE.png

 I'm suing for damages, that image has permanently scarred my poor
retinas. I demand compensation in the form of a years supply of tacos.

Oh and by the way, new systemd has a file conflict with initscripts
from [extra] so a new version of that should probably be pushed as
well (/usr/lib/systemd/system/rc-local.service). I could just
uninstall it now that Xyne has removed arch32-light's dependency on
it, but I don't think its supposed to conflict in any case.