[arch-general] Firefox stays English after upgrade to 18.0-1

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Wed Jan 9 12:02:37 EST 2013

Hi,

I've just upgraded both "firefox" and "firefox-i18n-de" to 18.0-1.
However after this upgrade all (context) menus are English.

This wasn't the case for the last couple of upgrades of Firefox, so I'm
wondering whether I'm alone with that observation, or whether there went
something wrong with the packaging?

I couldn't find a bug report on this, so before reporting anything, I
would like to make sure that I'm not the only one affected by this.

I've looked at the recent changes to the i18n package(s), see [1], and
it seems that it was reworked based on the Thunderbird packages. However
Thunderbird is still German, even after the upgrade. So I'm not too sure
what is going on here.

[1]
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/log/trunk?h=packages/firefox-i18n

Best regards,