[arch-general] rEFInd 0.6.4 + linux 3.7.2-1 fail to boot

André Vitor de Lima Matos andre.vmatos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:33:56 EST 2013

Em 14-01-2013 18:39, Dave Reisner escreveu:
> Oh the irony... Please subscribe to arch-dev-public if you're going to
> continue to use the testing repository:
>
> https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2013-January/024260.html
Hi, Dave. Thanks for the fast reply.
If you are talking about file-5.12 problem, as I said, initrd (a.k.a.
initramfs) was built properly, since I had downgraded to file 5.11
previously. And I'm subscribed and following discussions in
arch-dev-public. My problem persist, preventing me from upgrade to linux
3.7.2. Any ideas?

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/andre.vmatos