[arch-general] SeaMonkey outdated. Critical security holes in the current version!

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Tue Jan 15 11:00:03 EST 2013

Hello Archlinux team,

the SeaMonkey package is outdated. Many critical issues have been fixed in the
current version:

http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/seamonkey.html

So in my opinion a fixed package is required as soon as possible.

As SeaMonkey contains a browser component and there may be people who use this
to surf the internet, in my opinion new versions should be packaged with the
same priority as Firefox packages. The only alternative would be to drop the
package at all.

Yours

Manuel Reimer