[arch-general] update to calibre-0.9.15-1

phani listmail at phanisvara.com
Fri Jan 18 08:38:01 EST 2013

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 18:52:08 +0530, Karol Babioch <karol at babioch.de> wrote:

> Looking at the changes done to package, I don't think that this is a
> packaging error, see [1].
>
> Had you issues with other packages, too?

no, everything else went smooth; and after moving those calibre files, so
went the calibre update.

didn't make any manual changes to files under /usr/lib/~ in a long time,
nor did my computer crash recently.

don't remember if my internet connection went dead during the first
attempt to update, that happens frequently. but i don't see how that would
mess up things -- unless everything is downloaded & checked, pacman
doesn't do anything.

weird, but nothing to loose sleep over. some freak accident...

--
phani.