[arch-general] vboxnetflt module broken in virtualbox-host-modules-lts?

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Tue Jan 22 16:03:31 EST 2013

I'm running the LTS kernel, and VirtualBox has been working fine under
it until recently.  However sometime in the last few days (after a
recent upgrade, I'm guessing), I can no longer launch VM's.  Apparently
vboxnetflt is never getting loaded.  And when I try to load it manually,
I get the following error:

[darose at daroselin ~]$ sudo modprobe vboxnetflt
modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'vboxnetflt': Invalid argument

Anyone know what the problem might be?  I didn't see any bug reports
about this.  Does the virtualbox-host-modules-lts need to be upgraded
perhaps?

Thanks,

DR