[arch-general] nmbd fails to start

Guillermo Leira gleira at gleira.com
Thu Jan 31 03:18:07 EST 2013

I've read the bug report, and tried the modifications suggested, but I still don't have access to network shares from my PC (although my samba shares are accessible from other systems).

I does not seem to be critical for me, I has not worked for five or six days and I have just noticed, but I use cifs shares for my backups...

Is there a fix for this issue?

Thanks,

Guillermo