[arch-general] CLI diffing tool other than Vim?

Paul Gideon Dann pdgiddie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 04:43:02 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

I run a couple of Arch servers, and I'm trying to teach someone how to go
about maintaining it (for when I'm not around).  The difficulty is that when
it comes to package updates that require merging .pacnew files, I always use
Vim to merge changes.  That's quite a steep learning curve to impose on
someone who's not all that familiar with a UNIX environment yet.  Does anyone
know of any good & simple(ish) alternative for merging files over SSH?

Paul