[arch-general] Crashing in libreoffice on certain .odp (Impress) files

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 21:56:21 EDT 2013

Yesterday I used libreoffice to present a lecture from 3-4pm. Today
morning I tried to open the exact same file and got immediate
crashing. 2 of my lecture slides have this problem, 2 do not.

In between, I updated to [testing] (this is a new laptop) and did
quite a few installs, but none (except the big [testing] update for
the /usr/bin move) seem related. See [1].

I have tried deleting ~/.config/libreoffice, to no avail. No error
logs that I can see on the terminal (does libreoffice spit out errors
anywhere?).

Backups of the lecture slides (before small modifications which I
may/not have made also exhibited the same behaviour.

Googling shows various unrelated (I think) problems which seem to
already be fixed in the latest libreoffice, mainly solved by deleting
the .config/libreoffice folder (which I've tried).

Suggestions please.

[1] - http://pastebin.com/P4XE1uea