[arch-general] Is erlang-nox dropped?

Alexander Rødseth rodseth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:43:54 EDT 2013

Hi,

erlang-nox maintainer (and erlang co-maintainer) here. I'm trying to
make it so that only erlang-nox is needed for erlang server packages,
while erlang can be installed for those who doesn't care about the
extra disk space requirements (and users of applications like Wings
3D). I recently received an email in connection with ejabbered and it
seems like the general consensus for server-applications written in
erlang is that only erlang-nox is desirable (even though X is enabled
by default, by the Erlang upstream developers).

I see that "replaces" was a bit excessive, so I'll fix that.

--
Best regards,
  Alexander Rødseth