[arch-general] Apache, systemd-tmpfiles

João Pires joaopires51 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:10:26 EDT 2013

 Hi, So today I as messing with my Raspberry Pi, and to avoid that the SD
card have excessive writing I decided to turn /var/log into a tmpfs mount.
After a reboot the httpd service stop running because the /var/log/httpd
folder does not exist.
So after a while I find the systemd-tmpfiles and the thing is the
apache.conf in the /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d only creates the /run/httpd folder,
after I add a new line to also create the /var/log/httpd the service start
running again.

So my question is,
can this be considered a bug?
should I create a bug report?

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message;
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

João Pires