[arch-general] NetworkManager from Commandline

Alex Sla 4k3nd0 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:53:44 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

I'm moving from KDE to Fluxbox, I want to keep using the
NetworkManger. I have configured a lots of connection in it(WiFi /
Cisco VPN for example). But I can't access my secrets to it.

nmcli con up uuid 7f29abd0-c0d5-4e55-8796
Error: Connection activation failed: no valid VPN secrets.

I guess, I saved them in the keyring file, how can I get access from
the cli? Is there maybe another tool to mange the connection or
getting access to the KDE Keyring file?