[arch-general] Revisit official SELinux support

Timothée Ravier siosm99 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:10:12 EDT 2013

Hi Nicky,

On 01/11/2013 10:36, Nicky726 wrote:
> First of all, since I have been very busy lately, I didn't have time to keep
> the AUR packages up-to-date, and the prospects in the near future don't look
> very good... So, if there is a willing hand among you, I can pass the
> maintanence to you, together with offline git repos and scripts I use to keep
> the packages in sync with [core], if that is of any help to you.

I'm currently updating all the userspace packages to the latest release.
I will probably maintain them from now on. You can orphan them in the
AUR, I'll adopt them.

I've opened https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/37578 asking for SELinux
support in the default Arch kernel, which will simply the process for
those who want to try SELinux.

I'll make the built packages available too.

Tim