[arch-general] systemd --test

Ismael Bouya ismael.bouya at normalesup.org
Mon Nov 4 11:09:01 EST 2013

(Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 07:57:04AM -0800) John Davis :
> Hello Folks,
>
> I believe you want to run systemctl instead of systemd.  The archwiki entry
> on systemd is very well written.  The parameters to systemctl are given
> with examples.

No,
it is a systemd command and not a systemctl command (As seen in man
systemd and not in systemctl). However the behavior seen by the first
poster (And that I can reproduce) suggests that maybe --test is ignored
(I also tried to run it and got the same thing with --test as without)
--
Ismael