[arch-general] selinux groups not working

Timothée Ravier siosm99 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 09:00:03 EST 2013

>> On 09/11/13 14:42, piruthiviraj natarajan wrote:
>>> I am trying to install selinux on my system from Timothee's repos. But I
>>> am only able to install package group "selinux" but  the
>>> *selinux-system-utilities*, **selinux-userspace, **selinux-policies* and
>>> *selinux-extras* package groups doesn't seem to be working.
>>>
>>> [root at arch ~]# pacman -S selinux-system-utilities selinux-userspace
>>> selinux-policies selinux-extras
>>> error: target not found: selinux-system-utilities
>>> error: target not found: selinux-userspace
>>> error: target not found: selinux-policies
>>> error: target not found: selinux-extras

Hi,

I removed those groups as most of the packages are required anyway for
SELinux support, and there is not point is keeping them in different
groups. I kept only the selinux group. I'll re-introduce an "extra"
group as soon as I can make sure a package is really extra and isn't
required for normal operation.

Tim