[arch-general] Initramfs fallback render

Ismael Bouya ismael.bouya at normalesup.org
Fri Nov 15 12:00:58 EST 2013

(Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 02:52:33PM +0100) Rodrigo Rivas :
> Yes, I thought that was the point. But you want to use the user password...
> the same as with "sudo", makes sense.
> You could using "login" instead of "sulogin". Or if you feel brave enough
> you could even add a link to "getty at tty2.service" or "getty at tty1.service"
> into "/etc/systemd/system/{rescue,emergency}.target.wants" and see what
> happens (you may have to manually switch to VT2, though).

Yes, that's what more or less what I thought about and just did, if I break
something up to a point that even this solution doesn't work then maybe I
reached a point where it might be a good idea to boot from a key :)

Thanks a lot!

Mvh,
--
Ismael