[arch-general] ArchLinux-Arwork dropped to Aur, I adopt it and I have an idea

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 03:18:02 EDT 2013

I addopted tha archlinux-artwork because I have a idea on how reviving a
little this thin'.

I want pull it to a Github server and receive artworks for the project, so
that can by a little more populated, users can contribute whit fixes in
gamas and others add new art
I want know if already exist a place for that or I need create ir by myself

and not thing, all art remain archlinux and all, I add a clear statenment
on the ReadMe

So I first want do ir right and ask permisison or know if already exist a
place..

--
*Pablo Lezaeta
*