[arch-general] Audio distro

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Oct 17 09:46:06 EDT 2013

Hi,

sometimes I'm thinking about an audio distro based on Arch. I'm
uncertain, if I'm really willing to spend my time to contribute to such
a distro and I've got no doubts, that I don't have the skills to do it
alone.

I wonder, if other Arch users have this _secret_ thoughts sometimes too.

IOW I neither plan to make such a distro, nor I'm sure if I've got the
time to contribute or even if such a distro would make sense.

Does other Arch users think about such a distro sometimes too?

Again, this is just a question about "thoughts" (gedanken experiment).

Regards,
Ralf