[arch-general] Audio distro

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Fri Oct 18 18:06:15 EDT 2013

On 19 October 2013 04:21, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> PS after closing the thread. Perhaps we could continue this thread at
> the archaudio list. I'll subscribe within the next days.

You can also drop by #archaudio on Freenode if you use IRC. If you
don't feel comfortable enough to start a new distro yourself, I'd
strongly recommend contributing to the existing initiative instead.
The reason for the repos stagnating is simply due to a lack of
packagers.

The minimum packaging infrastructure is already there, and I still
work on those stuff sporadically -- just not packaging. The disk space
as well as bandwidth have been provided absolutely free by the main
admin (Jon) since 2008.

So yes, direct your attention there if you really want to do something about it.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1