[arch-general] ArchLinux-Arwork dropped to Aur, I adopt it and I have an idea

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 20:47:20 EDT 2013

More than 2 weeks and none reject this idea.
I prossed to update all to Github[1] for now.
If any remain objected...why no say that 2 weeks ago?

Any commit in artwork is apresiated and if needed evaluated, and remmeber,
all is Copying to Arch and theys authors

[1] https://github.com/jristz/archlinux-artwork

--
*Pablo Lezaeta
*