[arch-general] OBS or other package build server?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Oct 28 15:24:50 EDT 2013

I've once again lost access to the server I use to build
[haskell-core], this time it's entirely my own doing :(  So I'm once
again looking around to see if there are any generally available build
servers, but the only one I find is OBS[1] (in particular OpenSUSE's
server[2]).

Does anyone on the list have experience of using OBS for building
packages for Arch Linux?

Would OBS scale to building and maintaining about 200 Arch Linux
packages?

Are there any other options out there?

/M

[1]: http://openbuildservice.org/
[2]: http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Build_Service

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Don't worry about other people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are
any good, you’ll have to ram them down people's throats.
     -- Howard Aiken, IBM Engineer