[arch-general] Arch Linux Community on Gittip

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 5 20:58:23 EDT 2013

On 06/09/13 05:14, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> I asked about this before:
> https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2013-May/033590.html
> but now Dusty wants to make it official (or "official")
>
> Some people didn't like the Official Arch Linux Google+ page, so I
> want to make sure if the kind of official Arch Linux community Dusty
> wants is OK with the Arch Overlords. It seems OK to me.

I'll give it the OK.  I don't think people will confuse donating
directly to anyone on that with donating to the distribution.

Also, "official" here, means a full fledged community of Gittip, which
requires 150 members in the group.

(And the $1 a week I receive there lately is not influencing my decision
in any way!)

Allan