[arch-general] Arch Linux

Xinyun Zhou me at xyzhou.com
Fri Sep 13 03:04:11 EDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-09-13 at 08:07 +0200, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
> On 2013-09-13 01:14, Bruno Delbono wrote:
> > PS - I'm also planning to create an image ready for deployment for use with Windows Azure -- they don't have any Arch images so far.
>
> Actually, I'm already working on it – it will be available in VM Depot
> in 3-4 days.

I am happy to see that guys who have years of experience love Arch!

I don't have that much experience like you guys as I am just few years
older than Linux :) I've been using Linux for years and I was in love
with Arch as well. I love the rolling upgrade, bleeding edge packages
and the flexibility that we can get from it.

I have few servers running Arch in AWS as well and I have all my Laptops
(Lenovo W520 and X230) running Arch as well, all working perfectly! :)

Thanks Arch Linux!